What is 24/7 Doctor with Virtual House Call
What is 24/7 Doctor?
You and your family should never go without medical expertise. As part of our empowering health and wellness program, WellCard Health members have around-the-clock access to talk one-on-one with a top physician. Whenever our members need a doctor’s advice, answers, medication prescription, or even diagnosis, WellCard Health’s 24/7 doctor is there. We call it WellCard Health. You’ll call it empowering.
As a member, you can enjoy this service on the telephone or online when your primary care physician is not available or you’d like to use your WellCard Health supplemental health care membership to avoid a doctor office visit, saving you both time and money. Members often use this 24/7 service to request medication prescriptions or refills during a busy work day or during nights and weekends when doctors are otherwise unavailable. It’s easy to connect with our nationwide doctors by phone or online for non-emergency medical issues, questions, or concerns.
Common conditions treated with our 24/7 doctor services includes: sinus infections; allergies; pink eye; respiratory conditions; bronchitis; colds and flus; urinary tract infections; headaches and migraines; and stomachaches and diarrhea.
Perhaps you’d like a list of the WellCard’s benefits.
As part of this health care alternative with WellCard Health, members empower themselves with our 24/7 educational and interactive health management systems that include a number of online health and wellness tools such as a symptom checker, health library, e-mail access to doctors, personal health record storage, and risk assessments.
With the Motor Club of America Total Security Platinum plan, you’ll never wait for a doctor again!
- Access a physician from anywhere via telephone or e-mail, 24 hours a day, 7- days a week.
- Physicians discuss symptoms, recommend treatment options, diagnose many common conditions, and prescribe medication when appropriate.
- Save money by avoiding unnecessary doctor’s office or ER visits.
- Never wait for an appointment or sit in the doctor’s office again.
- Our network of physicians is U.S.-based, licensed, board-certified, rigorously credentialed, and highly experienced.
- Instantly available for all ages – from children to senior citizens.
- Easy method of payment debit or credit card for $35/year flat fee as well as $35 additional fee for each consultation resulting in a prescription.
- Prescriptions phoned into your local pharmacy for pickup.
- HIPAA compliant and confidential.
- Free Personal Health Record (PHR) where members store, manage, and share their medical records from one central location.
A Note About Our 24/7 Doctor Telemedicine Service:
Telemedicine is defined by the American Telemedicine Association as “use of medical information exchanged from one place to another via electronic communications to improve patients’ health status. This includes providing direct consumer outreach and services and use of the Internet and other technologies for tele-consultations, consumer medical education, remote patient monitoring, online medical records, specialist referrals and much more.”